It’s that time again.
Here we go with this week’s best articles from the world of health and fitness across the net.
As always, if you think I’ve missed anything, or read a piece you think deserves a mention, let me know.
As much as you may consider yourself somewhat of a maverick and a rule breaker there are some laws you just cannot ignore when it comes to fat loss.
If your a good citizen and follow the simple rules in this weeks article then fat loss will be a breeze.
If you don’t, well then your making your life so much harder than it needs to be.
Calories must be restricted for fat loss.
Longevity is key.
This article is full to the brim with quality tips and you would do well to follow them if your in search of the easiest route possible to your fat loss goals.
Resistance is futile.
Follow the rules and maximise your progress today!
Read the full article here
1. Part 1: Periodizing Your Training For Maximum Hypertrophy by Tom MacCormick for Muscle Monsters
2. Hamstring Training Tips For Hypertrophy by Dr. Mike Israetel for Renaissance Periodization
3. 4 Things It’s Not Okay To Do As A Fitness Professional by Travis Pollen for Fitness Pollenator
4. A Woman’s Purpose by Neghar Fonooni
5. 18 Healthy Foods To Eat When Cravings Strike by Helen West, RD for Authority Nutrition
6. Why You Should Train Your Breathing For Better Movement by Dana Santas, CSCS, E-RYT for Girls Gone Strong
7. The Best Diet In The World by Phil Learney
8. Muscle Hypertrophy Explained: The Art And Science Of Muscle Growth by JC Deen for JCD Fitness
9. Why You’re Not Getting Results (And 5 Simple Fixes) by Ben Johnson for JMAX Fitness
10. Overhead For Older Dudes & Dudettes by Dean Somerset
Why not give it a share on Facebook or Twitter?
Disagree with anything? Then let me know.
You can reach out via Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLivingHeavyLifting
If you want to support HLHL by strutting your stuff in some sexy-as-hell gear, visit the shop by going HERE
Guaranteed to increase your total by 17.35% and add 1.3″ to your arms*
Click HERE to see what we’ve got.
* Note – claims are not substantiated in any way whatsoever.
Mike Samuels and HLHL cannot be held responsible if wearing the clothing actually makes you smaller and weaker.
Sign up to the newsletter for regular updates