It’s that time again.
Here we go with this week’s best articles from the world of health and fitness across the net.
As always, if you think I’ve missed anything, or read a piece you think deserves a mention, let me know.
Your bank balance.
3 occasions where you ask how low should I go?
This article focuses heavily on the third of these points.
Well actually financial and party game advice don’t actually feature at all.
What actually follows is a thorough, easy to understand and simple to implement guide to finding the ideal squat depth for you.
Squatting depth is quite the topic of discussion in the fitness world.
On one hand you have the ASS TO GRASS squatters who’s tail bones have to graze the floor to count as a rep.
On the other hand you have the knee bobbers, those who barely bend their knees and look more like they are edging their way into a hot bath than squatting.
But when it comes to to finding the perfect squatting depth we need to look at ourselves and our individual physiques to find the answer.
Read the full article here ==>http://www.bornfitness.com/squat-form/
1. Compare the Pair | Yo-yo vs Lifestyle by Danny Kennedy
2. The Most Effective Way To Blast Belly Fat (And Keep It Off) By Ryan Wood
3. Little by Little becomes A Lot! by Jeremy Jouette For Renaissance Periodization
4. 10 Reasons You’re Always Tired (and what you can do about it) by Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE for Authority Nutrition
5. The Legal & Ethical Nutrition Scope Of Practice For Personal Trainers by Dr. Trevor Kashey for Dr. John Rusin
7. “Ars longa, vita brevis.” (Art is long; life is short) by Nate Green
8. FITNESS MYTHS | MAGIC EXERCISES By Team Juggernaut
9. Maximise your Training: Individualise your Training Volume by Pascal Flor for Revive Stronger
10. Tip: Fix Your Shoulders, Bench Heavier by Dr John Rusin for T Nation
11. Excuses Don’t Count Towards Your Total by Swede Burns for Elite FTS
12. Why “Safe” Exercises Aren’t Safe for Every Client by Eric Cressey for The PTDC
Why not give it a share on Facebook or Twitter?
Disagree with anything? Then let me know.
You can reach out via Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLivingHeavyLifting
If you want to support HLHL by strutting your stuff in some sexy-as-hell gear, visit the shop by going HERE
Guaranteed to increase your total by 17.35% and add 1.3″ to your arms*
Click HERE to see what we’ve got.
* Note – claims are not substantiated in any way whatsoever.
Mike Samuels and HLHL cannot be held responsible if wearing the clothing actually makes you smaller and weaker.
Sign up to the newsletter for regular updates