It’s that time again.
Here we go with this week’s best articles from the world of health and fitness across the net.
As always, if you think I’ve missed anything, or read a piece you think deserves a mention, let me know.
“I drink to make other people more interesting.”
~ Ernest Hemingway
Whether your reasons for drinking are the same as your boy Ernest Hemingway’s or you simply enjoy the odd tipple with friends, being able to include alcohol as part of a flexible and sustainable diet is something a lot of fitness enthusiasts fail to achieve.
On the one hand you have those that train hard Monday to Friday only to blow their weeks progress by necking 10 pints of Stella followed up by cheesy chips and Donner meat on a Saturday night.
On the other hand you have the teetotalers who’s idea of fun is taking a Tupperware box of celery to the pub.
At the end of the day is horses for courses and you can do whatever makes you happy.
But if your looking to achieve a balanced and healthy attitude towards alcohol whilst still getting incredibly lean then this week’s article by John Romaniello is for you.
Read the full article here ==> http://romanfitnesssystems.com/articles/get-drunk-lean-af/
1. Body Mechanics 101: Three Things to Help Eliminate Pelvic Tilt by Skip Hill for Elite FTS
2. Exercises you should be doing : Rack Pull-Up by Tony Gentilcore
3. Muscles And Misogyny: Sexism In The Fitness Industry by James Fell
4. Biofeedback: Listening to Your Body for Immediate Results by Ben Johnson
5. Positive Peer Pressure: How to Leverage Your Squad to Get In Shape by Steve Kamb
6. Loaded Carries: The Best Exercise You’re NOT Doing by Jorden Pagel for JMAX Fitness
7. How To Get Strong: Introduction By Greg Nuckols
8. How to Travel for Business or Vacation and Still Lose Fat by Bryan Krahn
9. The 4 Workout Rules I Follow To Look and Feel My Best by Nate Green
10. Why Crawling Is Vital At Any Age by Abby Clark for Girls Gone Strong
11. My “Give More Shits” Program by Jorden Pagel
Why not give it a share on Facebook or Twitter?
Disagree with anything? Then let me know.
You can reach out via Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLivingHeavyLifting
If you want to support HLHL by strutting your stuff in some sexy-as-hell gear, visit the shop by going HERE
Guaranteed to increase your total by 17.35% and add 1.3″ to your arms*
Click HERE to see what we’ve got.
* Note – claims are not substantiated in any way whatsoever.
Mike Samuels and HLHL cannot be held responsible if wearing the clothing actually makes you smaller and weaker.Tags: best articles, good reads, tuesday's good reads
Sign up to the newsletter for regular updates