It’s that time again.
Here we go with this week’s best articles from the world of health and fitness across the net.
As always, if you think I’ve missed anything, or read a piece you think deserves a mention, let me know.
The trouble with the fitness industry these days (and I’m sounding like my Grandad as I say this …) is that everyone loves extremes.
They think the only way you can do things is to beast yourself in the gym every single day, and follow a ‘diet’ that makes you miserable and has you dreading your meals and avoiding social situations.
Basically, being fit and lean in many peoples’ eyes is exclusive to being healthy, and that’s not the case. It’s not the case at all.
Read the full article here
1. Can Diet Soda Help You Lose Weight? by Stijn van Willigen for Breaking Muscle
2. 5 Common Mistakes When Doing a Proper Squat by Steve Kamb for Nerd Fitness
3. Strength Strategies – Instalment 3 by Eric Cressey
4. The Three Phases to Becoming a Workout Warrior by James Fell
5. Build Muscle Fast: Top 3 Training Splits for Busy Guys by Eric Bach
7. The Case for Getting Lean Before Bulking Up by David de las Morenas for JMax Fitness
8. Why Nutrition Science is so Confusing by Dr John Berardi
9. How to Use Complexes to Build Muscle by Alex Mullan for Roman Fitness Systems
10. Textbook Technique and Why It Doesn’t Exist by Tony Gentilcore
11. How to Help Your Clients Make Healthy Choices in Any Social Situation by Justin Kompf for The PTDC
12. Top 6 Ways to Strengthen Your Painful Lower Back by Nick Rosencutter for Dr. John Rusin
14. Does Food Combining Work? Fact or Fiction? by Taylor Jones for Authority Nutrition
Why not give it a share on Facebook or Twitter?
Disagree with anything? Then let me know.
You can reach out via Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLivingHeavyLifting
If you want to support HLHL by strutting your stuff in some sexy-as-hell gear, visit the shop by going HERE
Guaranteed to increase your total by 17.35% and add 1.3″ to your arms*
Click HERE to see what we’ve got.
* Note – claims are not substantiated in any way whatsoever.
Mike Samuels and HLHL cannot be held responsible if wearing the clothing actually makes you smaller and weaker.
Sign up to the newsletter for regular updates